Hi ! Welcome to Chelony's World

Let's explore , learn and discuss
Send me your letters of success, failures, arts and more to chelonys.art115@gmail.com or che@chelony.com
you can also visit my facebook account: http://www.facebook.com/djchelony
My other websites: www.cawats.multiply.com , www.chelony.com , www.pinayartist.webs.com and this one http://chelonysworldofarts.blogspot.com

Arts and me

Arts and me
art art arts

Saturday, October 23, 2010

First trip in Belgium



























MY TRIP TO BELGIUM ALONE

This was my first trip to Belgium and its unexpected because the first time I applied in the embassy i was denied but suddenly before my ticket got expired, i had a call from the embassy that my visa was approved and it was almost a year after i applied for a visa and i went to belgium on july 2010 , it was summer and great .
I have met the De Decker Family including the Bonnemaman ( Lola) I brought her my painting with the late Bompa in it . It was a bit emotional with her and Papa when I gave it to her but she was really happy with it. I also met some of Kris' cousins and relatives . That time also , Mama Mia and Papa Emile is still working so they are alternately bringing me to the places i want to go to like the best place ive been to " De Wieuw " a place where you can buy all the art materials you needed you can see it in one of the photos that i posted . We also went to the historical places like where you can find the painting of Reubens , the Cathedral where I was dreaming to go and the famous dog of Flanders, as i can still remember Nelo , he is the main character, the boy and the friend of Patrash , its a tv cartoon series that im always watching when i was young and i told myself that one day i will see thats church too , well i am so happy that mama mia brought me there and after that , we looked for a restaurant and we found PASTA and ofcourse we ate pasta with a big big plate, lol.
Me and Mama also went to the famous "Atomium " the first time i saw it was in Mel and Joey during their anniversary special and ofcourse , my Idol is Joey de Leon so I am watching that show. So , I told mama , I want to visit that place, then it was really amazing , its wonderful , unbelievable and amzing that people can really make a real building like that , you can see the belgium inside that atom. Take note , theres also a restaurant inside the atoms. After there, we went to the mini europe where you can see a lot of things and ofcourse the miniture of the best of europe well you have to see it by yourself. Me and Papa also went to a Glass exhibit i forgot where it is exactly was but its also amazing , once in a lifetime experience and i really treasuring it and unforgettable for me that i saw that exhibit, looks real and rare.
Before i go back to the Philippines , Papa brought me to Leonida's Belgian chocolate store . I was able to see many kinds of Belgian Chocolates , a lot of them , a lot of shapes and styles with different tastes. right now , im getting hungry when I remember that .
Still a lot of stories but I dont remember all coz now its a year ago that im writting it. Anyway I am now in Belgium and soon I will write another beautiful story about my 2nd vacation in Belgium. Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment