Hi ! Welcome to Chelony's World

Let's explore , learn and discuss
Send me your letters of success, failures, arts and more to chelonys.art115@gmail.com or che@chelony.com
you can also visit my facebook account: http://www.facebook.com/djchelony
My other websites: www.cawats.multiply.com , www.chelony.com , www.pinayartist.webs.com and this one http://chelonysworldofarts.blogspot.com

Arts and me

Arts and me
art art arts

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Ms Sexy's Event











I've met Ms Sexy in the radio station " Da Best 98.5 FM , but we are not close to each other ,I am listening to her program every night when i was in Tagaytay , but the station is located in Lipa City , I used to be a dj also in that station every Sunday at 3-6 PM . Well who is this Ms Sexy? She's the owner of Aileen's Restaurant in Marawoy Lipa City. One time , I dropped off from the jeefney and i suddenly felt hungry that time, then i ate in Aileen's Restaurant , that was my lunch but its already 3:00 PM. I decided to call my staff from the shop to have merienda . Then Joie, my previous marketing staff visited the office of Ms Sexy in that restaurant so we went together and finally Ive met her in person.
Ms. Sexy is really a sexy woman, not only that she possess beauty and similar with Jackie Lou Blanco , shes very accommodating and friendly , she treats us like a boss. I am really impressed about her attitude in spite of being well known in Lipa , shes very down to earth person. At that first meeting I really likes her, and so we talked about projects and so on. Then she has a launching and I offered to give her a pop art painting that was done by our artist in the shop " Chelony's Art Workshop and TutorialServices, Mr. Griego Vive , we also gave her a free face painting for the kids . I really love to support this kind of person and if she needs me , i will not refuse. By the way, she is also supporting my projects like what i did in SM Lipa, she gave us food for the participants. Anyway,when we gave her the Pop Art, she was really impressed and until now she put the painting in her office . I am just amazed by her attitude, not all the beautiful women , rich and famous have an attitude like her. I will always cherish the Moment that I've met Ms Sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment