Hi ! Welcome to Chelony's World

Let's explore , learn and discuss
Send me your letters of success, failures, arts and more to chelonys.art115@gmail.com or che@chelony.com
you can also visit my facebook account: http://www.facebook.com/djchelony
My other websites: www.cawats.multiply.com , www.chelony.com , www.pinayartist.webs.com and this one http://chelonysworldofarts.blogspot.com

Arts and me

Arts and me
art art arts

Saturday, May 15, 2010

My Brother is an Artist











The people thought that in our house , theres only one artist and that is me , but the truth is , most of us likes arts, but most especially my brother Ed. I can say that he is more creative than me because everything that he can see is an art , for other people that is trash for him it is an art. He is the one next to me . Edwin or teacher Ed , was my male version , i don't know why we almost exactly the same , I'm the eldest and he is the second, sometimes he is more feminine than me and i am more masculine than he is. I am just one year older than him, and during high school and college wer like in the same circle of friends , I called him Kuya and he calls me Ate. When i go to theater club he also went to it ,he also loves writing and he also composing songs, he is good in playing guitar but me I'm really poor at it, he is just corny when it comes to love but I guess he is just so romantic. I taught Ed how to teach arts , so during the time I went for tv and movie production , he was the one who took over in my place. I gave him all my students and then he had his own way to teach the kids until he was the regular art teacher in Nestle Philippines - Lipa , you can also see his paintings there . He is also not so lucky in a relationship , his life is like a roller coaster. He has two daughter thats not with her , Keith is the eldest , she loves her Daddy and she also loves art . Ed is a loving person, but most in my life he really wants to spend it with his daughter but its just complicated, his youngest is Kim which he knows someday , he will be with or see and teach art too. He also loves to make my kids happy in the way he knows, like face painting . He is not just good in painting he is also creative in crafts like the dry roots , he will make it a decorations to the house, stones and i told you the trashes but he can make it a very nice souvenir, he also makes a dream catcher and he sells it here before . Now , my brother is in Samoa Islands and he took a risk and he is dreaming that someday he will have a name from his arts and dream catcher, maybe not here but in the other land . I miss you Kuya

No comments:

Post a Comment