Hi ! Welcome to Chelony's World

Let's explore , learn and discuss
Send me your letters of success, failures, arts and more to chelonys.art115@gmail.com or che@chelony.com
you can also visit my facebook account: http://www.facebook.com/djchelony
My other websites: www.cawats.multiply.com , www.chelony.com , www.pinayartist.webs.com and this one http://chelonysworldofarts.blogspot.com

Arts and me

Arts and me
art art arts

Friday, May 14, 2010

My Life


Let me start my Blog with my personal introduction. By the way im not an English expert and i may also write some of my blogs in tag-lish meaning tagalog and english. You can call me Chelony , thats not my real name but im using it since i was in highschool , i guess i strated using that in 1995.
Chelony comes from Chel supposed to be Che but my Auntie called me that way and Looney , from the looney tunes because im fond of it when i was young. So I created Chelony as my pen name, thats my first Idea, but fortunately i used that name in my paintings, my business and radio station as Dj Chelony in Radio Natin 105.3 FM and in Da Best 98.5FM , but acctually i worked in the radio station 3 times the second one was with the different management which I used the name of Dj June because i was Born on June 23. Basically this Blog is all about my life, Art, Events, Community and anything under the sun.
I was born and raised in Lipa City Batangas Philippines , my mother grown up in Rosario Batangas but she actually born in Samar Leyte during my grandparents vacation , she has a little percent of Spanish blood, while my father was really a pure Batangueno. I am the eldest of 11 but my 10th sibling died at 2 1/2 years old due to her heart illness. I can say that we are a happy typical Filipino Family in spite having a hard life in a small community called San Jose. My father is a farmer that time in their own land with lots of animals in the backyard and my mother is a dressmaker , so they are helping together to raise us all , by the way when i was small sometimes my mother dont buy me a dress shes just making it and we are getting are food from the crops that my father and grandparents planted. We lived in a very simple way but my parents are creative and hardworking people and I inherit it i guess.
My father loves to sing and play guitar , thats why all of us loves music and even all of us have no golden voice , we really love to sing especially when there is a power interruption, thats our bonding moments with our father. My mother loves art, even shes not good in drawing , when i was young shes the one helping me with my arts project in my early days in Elementary school.
I can say that , more of the kids grown being creative, resourceful,loving,with respect to others and flexible. Our parents teach us to be a down to earth people and not harm others.
Our life is actually ok , we had small businesses like garments, belt making, bag making , backyard piggery, chickens, bakery , lomi haus, but all of those doesnt work because my parents need to raise us 11,i felt sad of our situation , the happiness became sadness and fighting sometimes because lack of food and material things and everything that is why I told myself i need to do something, I need to help my parents as the eldest , even i love arts and i want to finished college, i set them aside. So I chose to stop in schooling when i was in first year college, I chose to work for them. One great decision I've made even i dont finished college, I can say that maybe I am better than those people who finished their degree didnt used it atleast I can say that I am more experienced that those people and luckier because I really enjoyed the Adventure of my life and I really explored, learned from good and bad experiences of my life.
I guess once you read my Blog, you would wanted to follow more of my incoming blogs because this is a real story, the real life story, not editted but exposed, you will learn some lessons from me and you might go to this way if you want to get wrong since i will tell you what will happens if you go on that way and you may hurt so u must avoid. I will also accept Letters about your life that I will feature in my blogs with corresponding reactions you may send it to che@chelony.com , any story about life, problems, arts, any events, any incoming activities and pls attach photo/s with your email.
II will wait for it ...thank you and i hope you will read more and by the way my greatest dream in my life is to see my IDOL, Mr. Joey De Leon i will feature him here soon for the other people who is also admiring him ... Ok, See you...

No comments:

Post a Comment